Which fish in your tank has the most personality?

I'll start this one off :)
My valentini is the most personable fish I've ever owned! He blows bubbles, spits water, feeds from my hand and loves to get in my cameras way. He's like a puppy and always seems excited to see me. That's probably becomes he know I'll feed him lol.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406613731.799488.jpg
 
In my current tank, an exquisite fairy wrasse, if you are talking ever, I had a pair of flame hawks that I loved, miss those guys. They go after inverts, but if you are just doing a coral safe tank, you'd be good to go with them.
 
in my current tank it has to be my CBB. always hunting. eager to see me and be the center of my attention. Previously it was my Naso tang. same thing always in the camera lens and ate from my hand.

Years ago, I had a large Sohal tang. was hand fed but when I was working in the tank he would come up and nibble on the tips of my fingers. Scared the crud out of me when he first started doing it.
 
My Jawfish is awesome, always poking out and looking at you, spitting sand at fish he is not fond of, building his warren of tunnels, paranoid about fish sneaking up from behind him; he is hilarious to watch.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 244
My Midas blenny. He will work for hours spitting sand out of a conch shell. Can't say I am keen on all the sand that irritates my corals though!
 
My Chalk Bass has such a great personality. He is always following me around. Wherever I am walking, he swims in that direction. And he finds it great fun to swim around and around the powerheads. Then he changes direction and goes the other way. I don't have a good close up of him, But he is front and center in this pic.

Full tank.jpg
 
Definitely my flame hawkfish. Possible the most amusing fish to watch! I won't be having a reef tank without one now. The way he follows me around and changes his mind constantly is always hilarious, sometimes he pretends to be an anthias as well swimming with them. Loves me too, wags his tail anytime I'm near the tank lol
 
I love my Copperband Butterfly. He paces the tank when I get home and is always waiting to eat from my hands. I also enjoyed an Australian Harlequin Tusk I had, he was very curious and always interested in what was going on outside the tank.
 
I'd probably say my Blonde Naso....was really shy for quite some time, but over time...seems to have opened up! He even eats nori from my fingers now...

Naso_zps90c34314.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top