Which Fish is best for my 25 gallon mixed reef?

JustenT

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a 12 gallon marine tank that houses my baby clown pair for now, I’m moving to a 25 gallon mixed reef with sump. I want to keep the bioload light, so I can get away with smaller water changes. The 25 gallon will house my Clown pair, and my cleaner shrimp. (Along with my CUC)
So I was wanted a sand sifter for my last fish. I’m thinking of a goby. Which goby do you recommend? I need one that is peaceful, and can eat frozen food, I don’t like to hatch brines often.
 
I would add a pistol shrimp & goby pair. I have a tiger pistol in a 40 and it keeps 80% of the sand bed turned over.
 
Personally, I would recommend the striped blenny. But if you would like a goby, I would say a yasha goby or two would be a great fit.
 
Yellow watchman goby would be great. Beautiful fish.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top