Jun 1, 2017 #21 saltyfilmfolks Lights! Camera! Reef! View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Feb 25, 2014 Messages 28,739 Reaction score 40,950 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sweet. Let us all know how it goes. And so you know, we love pictures of tank builds.
Jun 1, 2017 #22 OP OP veechoda Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 20, 2017 Messages 26 Reaction score 21 Location Vero Beach, FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I plan on starting a thread for the new display once we get started. So keep an eye out in August. Non-profits never do anything quickly.
I plan on starting a thread for the new display once we get started. So keep an eye out in August. Non-profits never do anything quickly.
Jun 1, 2017 #23 saltyfilmfolks Lights! Camera! Reef! View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Feb 25, 2014 Messages 28,739 Reaction score 40,950 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 veechoda said: I plan on starting a thread for the new display once we get started. So keep an eye out in August. Non-profits never do anything quickly. Click to expand... Good luck my friend. I wish I had your gig!
veechoda said: I plan on starting a thread for the new display once we get started. So keep an eye out in August. Non-profits never do anything quickly. Click to expand... Good luck my friend. I wish I had your gig!