I was looking at those because I like the design but they aren’t 25 bucks.. I’m thinking maybe the incandescent fixture with an led bulb might have the least light spill. I have no idea though I never set up a refugium
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was looking at those because I like the design but they aren’t 25 bucks.. I’m thinking maybe the incandescent fixture with an led bulb might have the least light spill. I have no idea though I never set up a refugium
I was looking because I like the design but they aren’t 25 bucks.. I’m thinking maybe the incandescent fixture with an led bulb might have the least light spill. I have no idea though I never set up a refugium
If you're talking about the one I recommended, you can position it so the light only shines on a particular area.I was looking because I like the design but they aren’t 25 bucks.. I’m thinking maybe the incandescent fixture with an led bulb might have the least light spill. I have no idea though I never set up a refugium
I gave it a month maybe just needed more time. I like IM products and have it as a back up light.Worked super well for me
They say 100- Not at all bright to say its 100. I like 50wt which is on amazon alsoIsn’t 100 watts overkill? That’s one reason I’m probably discarding the groestar.
So I ended up getting that light you have. How far away from the chaeto do you put it?They say 100- Not at all bright to say its 100. I like 50wt which is on amazon also
12’So I ended up getting that light you have. How far away from the chaeto do you put it?

