Oct 13, 2019 #1 K Kizreef Community Member View Badges Joined Sep 23, 2019 Messages 32 Reaction score 18 What state or country do you live in Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I was adding live rock to my refugium and I noticed these little white “things” all over my algae. Are they tunicates? Good? Bad? Indifferent?
I was adding live rock to my refugium and I noticed these little white “things” all over my algae. Are they tunicates? Good? Bad? Indifferent?
Oct 13, 2019 #2 vetteguy53081 Well known Member and monster tank lover View Badges Partner Member 2024 Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 RGB Article Contributor Tampa Bay Reef Keepers West Palm Beach Reefer Hospitality Award Ocala Reef Club Member 305 Reef Club Wisco Reefers Midwest Reefer Fish Medic MAC of SW Florida Rock Pool Reef Keepers R2R Secret Santa 2023 My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Aug 11, 2013 Messages 96,707 Reaction score 215,505 Location Wisconsin - Rating - 100% 15 0 0 Pineapple sponge. Safe and filter feeder
Oct 13, 2019 #3 OP OP K Kizreef Community Member View Badges Joined Sep 23, 2019 Messages 32 Reaction score 18 What state or country do you live in Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks!