white egg like things growing on glass and rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter duckman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

duckman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2023
Messages
57
Reaction score
27
Location
Los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any help ID the white stuff on my glass and rocks? It first appeared on the rocks and then I found it on the glass this AM as well. Almost look egg like to me.

aquarium pic 2.jpg
aquarium pic 1.jpg
 
Suspect you're correct; what species of snails do you have?
 
Have Astriath, bumblebee, cerith and trochus snails.

Good to know these aren't anything bad
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top