White lumps/ opaque spots on Sixline Wrasse

WildReefGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
97
Reaction score
60
Location
Oklahoma City
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is on my sixline? None of my other fish have any issues. How should I treat this?
IMG_0082.png
IMG_0083.png
 
What is on my sixline? None of my other fish have any issues. How should I treat this?
IMG_0082.png
IMG_0083.png
These are either post injury marks followed by bacterial infection or bacterial in nature. Treatment should be done in quarantine using seachem neoplex. If no neoplex, then kanaplex with added aeration and monitoring of water quality
 
What is on my sixline? None of my other fish have any issues. How should I treat this?
IMG_0082.png
IMG_0083.png
Tough to see clearly. Are the spots on both sides of the fish?
How long have you had it?
What other fish are in with it?
Have you seen it flashing/scratching?

Jay
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top