Sep 18, 2018 #21 OP OP B Biglurr54 Well-Known Member View Badges 518 Reefers Joined May 28, 2017 Messages 986 Reaction score 444 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Here's the current condition of the wrasse. Almost looks bacterial now.
Sep 18, 2018 #22 H Humblefish Dr. Fish View Badges Excellence Award Louisiana Reef Club Joined Nov 9, 2014 Messages 22,424 Reaction score 34,869 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Is that a red sore I see?
Sep 18, 2018 #23 OP OP B Biglurr54 Well-Known Member View Badges 518 Reefers Joined May 28, 2017 Messages 986 Reaction score 444 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 They aren't red. They look like mucus build up in spots. I will try to get better pics tomorrow with a different camera.
They aren't red. They look like mucus build up in spots. I will try to get better pics tomorrow with a different camera.
May 22, 2021 #24 zalick A cup of water and a dash of salt View Badges Pacific Northwest Reefers Joined May 29, 2014 Messages 1,572 Reaction score 1,855 Location Portland Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Biglurr54 said: They aren't red. They look like mucus build up in spots. I will try to get better pics tomorrow with a different camera. Click to expand... How did your wrasse fair?
Biglurr54 said: They aren't red. They look like mucus build up in spots. I will try to get better pics tomorrow with a different camera. Click to expand... How did your wrasse fair?