May 21, 2020 #1 Ariellorca Community Member View Badges Joined Apr 28, 2020 Messages 30 Reaction score 11 What state or country do you live in Other International Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hello can I please get an Id for these two photos. The white spots on the glass Popped up over night and the little snail like creature has also appeared very recently. Thanks
Hello can I please get an Id for these two photos. The white spots on the glass Popped up over night and the little snail like creature has also appeared very recently. Thanks
May 21, 2020 #2 35ppt Large Member View Badges Excellence Award Article Contributor Joined Jun 19, 2019 Messages 1,413 Reaction score 2,006 Location Los Angeles Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Redacted Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
May 21, 2020 #3 OP OP Ariellorca Community Member View Badges Joined Apr 28, 2020 Messages 30 Reaction score 11 What state or country do you live in Other International Rating - 0% 0 0 0 35ppt said: I'm not familiar with what's in the first photo but the second is a stomatella snail, good guy. Click to expand... Thanks buddy
35ppt said: I'm not familiar with what's in the first photo but the second is a stomatella snail, good guy. Click to expand... Thanks buddy