I was just checking on my tank and noticed my female clown has this white thing stuck in her 'lip'. She is eating, and swimming fine. Anyone know what it is? Is it something to worry about?
I was just checking on my tank and noticed my female clown has this white thing stuck in her 'lip'. She is eating, and swimming fine. Anyone know what it is? Is it something to worry about?
She needs to floss!
Something is caught in her teeth - could be an algae filament? There isn’t any disease that would cause this, so I’m pretty confident no treatment is needed, it will fall off in a day or so.
Jay
She needs to floss!
Something is caught in her teeth - could be an algae filament? There isn’t any disease that would cause this, so I’m pretty confident no treatment is needed, it will fall off in a day or so.
Jay
Must have gotten in a new batch of floss.....because her mouth is crystal clear now! She's doing fine - and the 'freak out' is over. Thanks for you responding, Jay!