White tubular growth on LR

Caleb Gilbert

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
BROOKLYN
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can identify the odd little tube that has sprung up. It started growing on two spots on my LR. I know the picture is hard to see when it's blown up, but the thumbnail is pretty clear. I would say it's about 3/4" long.
 
I haven't touched it, but it does move a little in the current. I thought it might be vermetid, but it's so white, all the images I've found are dark in color. Should I kill it?
 
Is it transparent tube?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top