Who can setup 300 - 400 gallon Reef Tank!

molodets

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
6
Location
jamaica estates
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone recommend WHO can setup up Reef tank, (fish and corals).
Someone serious and knows what he is doing with great Experienced.

For past 2 years I've been looking for someone and I can't just find the right person.

Any great recommendations will be Greatly appreciated.

Tank will be settled in Queens, New York


Thank you everyone!
 
Can anyone recommend WHO can setup up Reef tank, (fish and corals).
Someone serious and knows what he is doing with great Experienced.

For past 2 years I've been looking for someone and I can't just find the right person.

Any great recommendations will be Greatly appreciated.

Tank will be settled in Queens, New York


Thank you everyone!

+1 vote for you

'start where you are, do what you can, use what you have' - Arthur Ashe, tennis player

if you have been looking for 2 years then in your heart you must want something that isn't out there because maybe instead it is within you. There are many many options, start slow, build up and enjoy the journey!
 
Just didnt have luck to find someone
really knows what he is doing.

I have no budget.
Just need excellent setup
 
I can guarantee with no money restrictions even ATM would help you out lol
 
Let me make it clear.

When I say I dont have budget that means, Im not limited to amount I want to spend.
I know its expensive hobby.

As long as I get excellent service and quality, Im ready to go forward.
 
Contact a local LFS a reputable one and they will be able to point you in the right direction. Then do some follow up investigating on their recommendation. Best advice I can give as I live nowhere near you.
 
I assumed he/she meant money was no object by saying “has no budget”.
When I re-read it, I realized that, it wouldn’t allow me to delete it, so I changed my post.
 
Ny being one of the main hubs ud think would have plenty of saltwater fish stores and coral stores...
+1 I suggest seeking out a local custom tank builder and asking for help.
Unfortunately your on the other side of the country and all I can do is suggest a west coast company.
Lol.
Tenji Inc.
Hths you.
-d
 
Ny being one of the main hubs ud think would have plenty of saltwater fish stores and coral stores...
+1 I suggest seeking out a local custom tank builder and asking for help.
Unfortunately your on the other side of the country and all I can do is suggest a west coast company.
Lol.
Tenji Inc.
Hths you.
-d


Unfortunately I dont know anyone here in Queens NY who is well rounded and qualified
 
Start going to dentists or children's hospitals and find a tank. Then ask who maintains and works on it. Start there. Maintenance companies that do tanks for businesses, rich folks, professional athletes sounds like what you want. I cannot imagine that there are not a few good ones near NYC.

However, I strongly suggest that you do a good piece with help from them. You will be the one that needs to work on it day after day and need to know what is up with the equipment and stuff.

This could cost $50K+ if you go full retail with somebody else doing all the work.

Edit: quick Google search came up with 10-12 aquarium maintenance companies and some look pretty high end with some solid photos of their client's tanks and setups.
 
Start going to dentists or children's hospitals and find a tank. Then ask who maintains and works on it. Start there. Maintenance companies that do tanks for businesses, rich folks, professional athletes sounds like what you want. I cannot imagine that there are not a few good ones near NYC.

However, I strongly suggest that you do a good piece with help from them. You will be the one that needs to work on it day after day and need to know what is up with the equipment and stuff.

This could cost $50K+ if you go full retail with somebody else doing all the work.

Edit: quick Google search came up with 10-12 aquarium maintenance companies and some look pretty high end with some solid photos of their client's tanks and setups.

You totally got my point.
I didn't think about going to hospital and I didn't search for maintenance company.
I will exactly do that. Thank you for such advice.

As soon as I start setting up the reef tank, I'll be sure to post photos here to see how progress goes!

THANK YOU!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top