Aug 23, 2024 #1 W WhatCouldGoWrong71 Valuable Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 My Tank Thread Joined May 19, 2023 Messages 1,475 Reaction score 882 Location Memphis What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 100% 3 0 0 What’s the easiest way to level something with 15 feet? My floor is pretty good but I’m not there yet. I feel like I should screw in everything I can except the 4 corners. Level it with the 4 corners then pull everything down? Thoughts?
What’s the easiest way to level something with 15 feet? My floor is pretty good but I’m not there yet. I feel like I should screw in everything I can except the 4 corners. Level it with the 4 corners then pull everything down? Thoughts?
Aug 23, 2024 #2 Patx Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 24, 2019 Messages 653 Reaction score 470 Location Montréal What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Its a plastic level ? Are your level "level" ?
Aug 23, 2024 #3 Patx Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 24, 2019 Messages 653 Reaction score 470 Location Montréal What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Plastic level sometimes curve...
Aug 23, 2024 #4 OP OP W WhatCouldGoWrong71 Valuable Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 My Tank Thread Joined May 19, 2023 Messages 1,475 Reaction score 882 Location Memphis What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Patx said: Its a plastic level ? Are your level "level" ? Click to expand... Very good point.