Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For sure it will, like i said not many people will spend that much money without having profite in there eye.
Dont be so negitive!
There is nothing negitive about it, hey if i got it i was going to cut some of it to recoup the price of it, its human nature.
Yup, I just hope they aint bogus on the price when it does come out!
Man I was watching that one, I won a few corals from Rudy this weekend and was debating on bidding on it as well. Glad I had him ship yesterday and I have my Chalice's tonight!

I don't think it was even worth that much IMHO.... Maybe a couple hundred but 1300??? Come on you could never recoup those costs unless it got tagged by one of the greatest in the game... "ie" Jason fox etc....![]()
+1 super easy too!Thats why i said a vender most likly bought it wwc sc JF any of those with a super cool aroonie name you could make double easy.

