Who has a Vortech MP60 QuietDrive? I need your help

AquaLifeStudio

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Messages
590
Reaction score
583
Location
Fairfield, CA.
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested to know if the MP60 pump is controlled by a 10 conductor or 5 conductor cable. This is the cable that runs from the driver to the pump. This CAN'T be an older model that was originally an Ecosmart Driver, this needs to be a pump that was purchased as a QuietDrive originally and not something that was upgraded from Ecosmart.

This can be confirmed by opening the back of the driver housing and counting the individual wires that enter the large molex connector. I'm also hoping to get a picture of those wires to see what gauge size they are.

-Dan
 
Ya I took a look at it, but I’m sorry I can’t help. My controllers can’t be removed from the wall. Instead of buying mounting brackets I stupidly glued them to the wall. They won’t come off with out taking some drywall
image.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top