Who makes the square vertical water reservoirs?

Oberst Hajj

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
978
Reaction score
853
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a few builds on R2R (but can't remember which ones they were) that used square vertical water reservoirs for their RODI and NSW holding tanks. Does anyone know what company makes those square vertical tanks?
 
I've seen a few builds on R2R (but can't remember which ones they were) that used square vertical water reservoirs for their RODI and NSW holding tanks. Does anyone know what company makes those square vertical tanks?

How big are you looking for? Also are you talking about the nice acrylic ones?

BRS has some available, here is one.
 
Here’s a picture of my 4 gallon reservoir from Advanced Acrylics (4” X 16” X 16”).

5939A3EF-5C0E-46B5-91F9-B965262C9908.jpeg
 
We got a square 55 gallon one from Ace Roto Mold. Based on your comment, I'm guessing you were looking for something larger. I wanted a square larger one as well but there was something about structural integrity and a reason why they only go up to a certain size. The 55 does make it perfect for dumping in a 50 gal bag of instant ocean, which is afterwards pumped into a 300 gallon 8' tall container.
 

Attachments

  • 39983.jpeg
    39983.jpeg
    232.3 KB · Views: 28

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top