• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Who makes things out of Acrylic

  • Thread starter Thread starter patfat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

patfat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2017
Messages
461
Reaction score
91
Location
TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an AIO box that needs to be constructed. please send me a message if are able to make some thing and i can shoot you the dimensions/plans
 
Jaxracks.com They made me a AIO box for a 40 breeder. Made it and shipped it the same day I ordered. They have products on their website but they can do custom orders also at a really good price.
 
Jaxracks.com They made me a AIO box for a 40 breeder. Made it and shipped it the same day I ordered. They have products on their website but they can do custom orders also at a really good price.

Awesome, ill shoot them a message!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top