Nov 2, 2017 #1 H HippieSmell Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 27, 2017 Messages 123 Reaction score 70 Location Orbiting What state or country do you live in Wisconsin Rating - 0% 0 0 0 By best, I mean quality to price ratio.
Nov 2, 2017 #2 aKlevans Well-Known Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 Joined Mar 9, 2017 Messages 554 Reaction score 565 Location NC What state or country do you live in North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Check out Adam at Battlecorals!
Nov 2, 2017 #3 d_adler Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 7, 2014 Messages 403 Reaction score 100 Location south floirda What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I would have to agree. I've never heard anyone say something bad about Adam at battlecorals . He'll work with whatever budget you have in mind
I would have to agree. I've never heard anyone say something bad about Adam at battlecorals . He'll work with whatever budget you have in mind
Nov 2, 2017 #4 OP OP H HippieSmell Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 27, 2017 Messages 123 Reaction score 70 Location Orbiting What state or country do you live in Wisconsin Rating - 0% 0 0 0 He was already on my short list, so I'll check him out. Thanks!
Nov 2, 2017 #5 Zack K The Butterfly Guy View Badges Excellence Award Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Jan 6, 2017 Messages 2,354 Reaction score 2,228 Location Wisconsin What state or country do you live in Wisconsin Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Adam is a great guy! Never had a bad experience
Nov 2, 2017 #6 pirate2876 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 1,311 Reaction score 883 Location Escondido CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Reef Pets is very reasonable and has very nice SPS.