Who uses Tropic Marin Syn-Biotic salt?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
12,095
Reaction score
8,625
Location
Olympia, WA.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I decided to buy a bucket of it and give it a try in my lps tank.
I mixed it up last night and used it this morning.
I didn't noticed it in the barrel because my barrel is dark grey but once in the tank you could see how cloudy it is.
I didn't vacuum the sand or disturb and rocks. Just did a 20% off the top.
My tank is really cloudy and a couple torch corals are acting really ticked.
I'm wondering if this is normal with this version of Tropic Marin?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top