Who wants a free TRITON test kit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Cool video! Never ran a triton test on my tank before :)
 
I’m new to the saltwater aquarium hobby and I would like to have a chance to win this test kit. Of course y’all would probably die if you tested my tank water and wonder why I still have fish. I watched the video and thank you for the chance to win. Liked it and I’m going straight to YouTube and start following y’all there.
 
Agreed, that was a great suggestion! We're definitely going to do it along with bringing in a couple of other colors. :D

Jeff @ Marine Depot
Seen this on your site this morning while looking at RS tanks.. How do you think this would work for Kalk or aminos
upload_2019-2-5_8-12-57.jpeg
 
Wow...great price point! I'd be interesting to see peoples reviews once they have it for awhile. Cheap way to enter in for a simple 2 part dosing program.

I look forward to reading/hearing user reviews on it as well. Pretty sure I'm going to buy a couple myself.

Jeff @ Marine Depot
 
I am curious to see what my results are for trace elements and compared to test results to what I test for.
 
Been out of hobby for about 6 year and have been preparing to start things up again. The Triton method seem to be the option I'm leaning towards with this build. Watched this video and many others with the Triton topic. Tank is on order, and just counting down the days to get it and start my build. Reef2reef has been a great resource.
 
Let me know when you do it! I want to be the first to purchase one!

We added 2 more colors of tubing to our next order which we anticipate will arrive to our warehouses in about 2 weeks (that would bring us to about 8 different color options total). I'll set a reminder to reach back out shortly thereafter. You are also welcome to email me directly anytime at [email protected].

Jeff @ Marine Depot
 
Nice to know what the man behind the curtain does. Lol. I only use the Triton water test kits.
 
Let me know when you do it! I want to be the first to purchase one!

I checked this morning and the new colors aren't in yet so I'm going to set another reminder for next week to check again so we can create kits like you suggested.

Thank you again for the idea,

Jeff @ Marine Depot
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top