Who will play nice with my fish! Help with fish choice 60 cube

Zoaeasy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
456
Reaction score
293
Location
Calgary
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am moving my Elos 36 g to a 60 gallon cube. Currently have two Oscilaris , paired, Niger Trigger and Dwarf angel. Would like to add a few fish to the new display. Any recommendations that will fit well with the current crew who have lived together peacefully for the past year. Will be mixed Reef tank.
 
Gobies and bennies are nice lol maybe a wrasse? or a neon dotty back? I like the clown goby and or a sailfin blenny or starry blenny but theres many species to choose from lol
 
Watch the Niger, it may become aggressive with new tankmates;)
 
The trigger gets to be over a foot long....I would remove him and think about adding smaller wrasses possibly?
Trigger will move to my future 130 gallon at home next year so will be homeless if moved now!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top