• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Whole bubble tip anemone rock 50 takes it local only.

msp307

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
267
Reaction score
26
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
018d04465ae5ccd9e09d758936c0ab14.png
whole rock with goddies 50 it’s yours locals only this is not Delaware. Florida
 
Ok guys a local has decided too scoop the rock up but I have plenty bubble tips that I need too sort out and move
 
Just waiting too clear out some rock because those are attached pretty good so I want too move some things out of the way.
 
Found another large bubble tip 40 dollars pardon the blue lights suns rising lol
4c383ca466a775d358acc3a59cd659b3.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top