!!!!!!WHooa 1 item LIVE SALE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Could you please load up some photoshopped over saturated pictures of times that are not WYSIWYG? I really want to throw money blindly at a vendor for a bix of random stuff. Also make up some prices in it so I feel like I am getting a bargain. Thanks again Adam.
 
cant wait the pic of the BC PB....one day I will be lucky eniough to get one...when do you plan to do your next live sale agan so I can start saving up for it...I really want to try to win a PB....what an EPIC sale :)
 
WHAOOOOOOO!! Adam wasn't kidding here.

Even the Battle Box Sunday delivery!
You never get tired of the BC PB as a freebie!
 

Attachments

  • BC box.jpg
    BC box.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 327
  • BCPB.jpg
    BCPB.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 323
I was away and didnt get the evite.

Checking in......

So many slams in one thread ( and some so true), there has to be a sponsor to two with their thong in wad

Funny stuff for sure!
 
I know im thinking about being a sponsor just to make threads like this.
 
OkOk we all had a little fun with this one;) in fact you guys rule! If there's anyone left willing to dredge through the satire. This pack is still up for grabs!:angel:
 
I say give it to Pete lol since I am broke he will have to dump some corals for the room for new ones
 
This is hilarious so laughing right now!

Ready...set....refresh, spend insane money on microscopic frags (cant even call them frags more like dots) check in, hahahaha oh man!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top