Who's going to Reef-A-Palooza Orlando?

Holy.. Wow. Pmed ya.
Thanks guys & gals . The wife will be all kinds of happy about this.
 
wow. I guess I was cutting it Pretty close.
Drawing @ 8:25 .. I pmed ya @ 8:09

I got ya, bro! You were within 24 hours. :thumb:

2 pairs of tickets claimed! Redraw for one pair of tickets! Right here! Right now!
 
CONGRATS CarolinaReefs! You're a winner! PM me within the next 24 hours to claim your prize!

I want to go but just not sure yet. Do you have to pre purchase tickets? Its about a 6 hr drive for. I'd hate to get there to find out that I couldn't get in.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top