Who's Going to Reefapalooza NY this Weekend?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Assorted chunky frags will be 4 for $100--everything from Acans and Acros to Zoanthids!

R0029803~4.JPG
 
Got your plans ready for THE BIG EVENT?

REEFAPALOOZA NY is this weekend!!

You don't want to miss it!

☆☆☆Beautiful & Affordable Corals and Clams will Abound ☆☆☆

R0029834~3.JPG
R0029836~3.JPG
R0029838~3.JPG
R0029835~3.JPG


Our corals and clams will be up to 80% off online prices!!
 
have a line to get in? should arrive early or dont have the line for a normal person who wanna buy some items .. not rare?
 
youtube GIF
 
Fully restocked.

Come see us Sunday!!

The best prices and best corals and clams at the show!

20220625_161827~2.jpg
20220625_161820~2.jpg
20220625_161812~2.jpg
20220625_161750~2.jpg
20220625_161953~2.jpg
20220625_162010~2.jpg
20220625_162057~2.jpg
20220625_162109~2.jpg


NO STUPID CRAZY HIGH PRICES!!!!!
I'll pop in to say hi and introduce myself tomorrow!
 
Come join up at Reefapalooza NY June 25 & 26

We'll have some amazing stock and deals exclusively at the show!

This is definitely THE event of the year!

Will you be there??

Stop by and introduce yourself
Pacific East Aquaculture booth 216
I’ll be there tomorrow, I’ll hit you up. I’m looking for only high end to add to my collection. Here’s some of my collection
 

Attachments

  • 35F8A012-8DF2-4F1D-A9D3-64632CDFAF78.jpeg
    35F8A012-8DF2-4F1D-A9D3-64632CDFAF78.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 39
  • 6A3615F4-A3EB-462A-9328-3F43D3171128.jpeg
    6A3615F4-A3EB-462A-9328-3F43D3171128.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 34
  • AD5E90D4-D22D-4DDC-9DE2-6F5EB7452967.jpeg
    AD5E90D4-D22D-4DDC-9DE2-6F5EB7452967.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 4248C9D7-07CB-463D-BB8D-E9345BF9FE09.jpeg
    4248C9D7-07CB-463D-BB8D-E9345BF9FE09.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 38
  • 5A4507D2-8F12-4696-B05A-82948954A139.jpeg
    5A4507D2-8F12-4696-B05A-82948954A139.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 166665DD-C440-4259-AEA7-309E6A6D6882.jpeg
    166665DD-C440-4259-AEA7-309E6A6D6882.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 48
  • C02393AD-E293-46A5-ADDD-53DA8D129A0F.jpeg
    C02393AD-E293-46A5-ADDD-53DA8D129A0F.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 88D4CF0E-7F68-42AA-ABD7-87B88EA44CAC.jpeg
    88D4CF0E-7F68-42AA-ABD7-87B88EA44CAC.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 41

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top