Who's still running Reeflux 12k 400w?

Jason Austin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's still running Coralvue Reeflux 12K 400w halides? I really like their color. More like a 14K or higher. I'll be running two of them over my 4' 211g that will be acropora dominated.

If you have any FTS with these bulbs please post the photo so I can have some teaser shots. Also if you have par numbers that would be helpful too. What ballast and pendant combination and how long you ran them before you changed them out.

Thanks
Jason.
 
Heres a shot for you that shows the reeflux 12k on the left ... and radium's in the center and right - running off icecap ballasts and a giesemann fixture. There is also 4 t5's on in this pic - 2 actinics, 1 blue plus and 1 purple plus. I've since switched over to the 10k and all blue plus.


 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top