Why’s my Duncan look like this???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oaks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Oaks

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What could this be??? Kind of looks like a brown ball on his mouth??! It’s definitely not food

3556C996-004F-49FE-AD1C-F378F3D23578.jpeg


4E6A23FE-0EB1-4E03-8563-40B929E1E287.jpeg
 
Is it normal for it to ballon up like is it? I’ve never seen a Duncan ballon up before
 
Yes mine do it from time to time I would double check my perimeters and see what I got but duncans are usually a bullet proof coral mine made it through a nuke caused by a dead fungia plate coral and a tank transfer and now it’s going off in my tank now I can’t stop it from growing new heads also how old is your system
 
Ah good to know. Systems almost 4 months old so still new
 
I do spot feed phytoplankton and mysis shrimp once a week

I got the fluval 13.5 and I did a mod for the back chambers and got the InTank media basket with poly filter sponge and chemi pure and small ball of cheato

The stock light is 14000K led
 
Yea I honestly think it’s getting rid of waist just keep an eye on it if it starts to literally deteriorate than I would take it out but sometimes they do this to rid waist and old water they also feed on the water column as well so keep that in mind
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top