- Joined
- Mar 10, 2022
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- United States
- What state or country do you live in
- North Carolina
Hello!
I am a bit new to reef keeping, but most of my corals seem to be doing well. Except for this guy. I got him a little over a week ago and he was standing big and tall at the LFS. Got him home and he shrunk (expectedly), but his polyps were out just a couple days later. Still, he is slouching over. I tried to position him in some rocks on all sides to help keep upright, but to no avail. Anything else I can try to get him to stand up? I don't want to keep messing with him and making him upset. He seems happy otherwise?
Thank you in advance!

I am a bit new to reef keeping, but most of my corals seem to be doing well. Except for this guy. I got him a little over a week ago and he was standing big and tall at the LFS. Got him home and he shrunk (expectedly), but his polyps were out just a couple days later. Still, he is slouching over. I tried to position him in some rocks on all sides to help keep upright, but to no avail. Anything else I can try to get him to stand up? I don't want to keep messing with him and making him upset. He seems happy otherwise?
Thank you in advance!



