why is every aquaforest stuff on clearance sale ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

That's disappointing that BRS is discontinuing Aquaforest line of products. Its kinda scary to see ebay and Amazon as well. I have been using Aquaforest products for over a year now with good results. I have stocked up and hopefully I will still be able to buy these products online.
 
Wonder if Doctor Foster will stop selling it. I get Aqua Forest sea salt from them. Especially now they added they own salt. Pretty interesting because you don't paid for shipping. These salt are usually 50lbs. That's why these company's need a distributor. Saves a lot of money.
 
Nice to see Aquaforest supporting LFS but I imagine this will limit the number of people likely to use the product. Not sure how many stores will stock a premium line when Red Sea likely fills that void for the average consumer and markup on Seachem/Aquavitro makes it the better choice for pushing. Instant ocean will remain a staple especially with their focus on LFS too.

Assuming BRS is actually dropping the line and that email from Deepwater one can only assume there was some type of bait and switch or disagreement on pricing that made BRS wash their hands of it.

I've been buying AquaForest products since Deepwater began distributing them.
 
That's disappointing that BRS is discontinuing Aquaforest line of products. Its kinda scary to see ebay and Amazon as well. I have been using Aquaforest products for over a year now with good results. I have stocked up and hopefully I will still be able to buy these products online.
BRS is not discontinuing Aquaforest. It's in offer
https://aquarium.bulkreefsupply.com/search?w=aquaforest

Thank you for your support. You don't need to worry. Products will be more and more available in US
 
Umm.....why not ask?

@RyanBRS
@randyBRS

I assume it's an over inventory clearance, or they are dropping the product line, I hope they don't, as I utilize ** products and purchase all from BRS.

Sorry for the late response. We will continue to stock the AF line and it has had a great following with great reports by the end users. There were some significant challenges with distribution which caused us to make a business decision to discontinue the line. The teams involved have passionately demonstrated their commitment to solving those issues and we look forward to a bright future : )
 
Not worried at all, I have been using the product for 1.75 years with great results and I am quite sure I will be able to source the product when I need it.
 
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
;Happy;Happy
Imho Aquaforest makes great products. I think folks just don't take the time to read and understand how to use some of them. This I'm sure is one of the main reasons they started making videos on YouTube so people can understand what you are doing .

Aquaforest is not a magic pill. It's not fast , it's not a miracle in a bottle, it doesn't mean you can through your patience out the window. I have used their products for close to 2 years and I've had great success. I took the time to read, understand and ask questions when I started. I've been reefing for 18 years and I've seen a lot come and go. Aquaforest is not one of them. They make some of the best products I've ever used.

I think sometimes people see the unbelievable Aquaforest tanks and think " wow this is the magic pill" but let me tell you. Aquaforest Products will get you there but you need to understand UNLS and how they work. You need to understand your corals, and their reactions. UNLS isn't for everyone and it takes dedication and hard work. Nothing magic about that.

So in summary I'll say Aquaforest is the most affordable, and consistent products I've used. That's 18 years worth of experience talking.... but hey what do I know?


2f45c08f54db2fc3a61f3a5ac39ddb19.jpg

100% bang on! The Probiotic salt got me interested, took 2 months. Comp 1-2-3 got me excited, 4 months, the supplements qualify me as a share holder, 10 months. My 5 year, 4 month mixed reef has never looked better ;Happy (Ignore the net;))
 
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
;Happy;Happy

100% bang on! The Probiotic salt got me interested, took 2 months. Comp 1-2-3 got me excited, 4 months, the supplements qualify me as a share holder, 10 months. My 5 year, 4 month mixed reef has never looked better ;Happy (Ignore the net;))

Thank you ! Cheers! [emoji4]
 
No problem. I suspect the reason it takes time is because with Aqua Forest the user is implementing a regime that builds a healthy reef opposed to torturing corals to produce weird coloration which in my opinion is not sustainable long term. I prefer a nice, healthy mixed reef with interesting fish vs. a "dominated " tank of one species. Aqua Forest products have thus far have helped me achieve that so I'm happy. Other reefers prefer something different and that's totally OK too. Beauty in the eye of the beholder as the saying goes :)
 

This is a Quote from Deepwater the distributor of Aquaforest products.

"The Aquaforest product line will be available from all Brick and Mortar retail stores across the US. It is positioned in multiple distributors which service LFS stores across the entire US. The product line is also available from authorized e-commerce dealers. Currently: Bulk Reef Supply, SaltwaterAquarium.com and Premium Aquatics. All of these e-commerce providers offer free shipping and customer support during and after the sale. Aquaforest will continue to produce quality imported products into the US at great prices and will continue its position as the leader in this industry."

End Quote:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top