Why is my anemone hiding under a live rock?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ciciii
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Ciciii

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to this and need help please. I've had my anemone for about a month and it was doing fine until a few days ago. At first, he moved between the glass and the live rock and stayed there for a few days. I didn't think anything of it since I know they move around til they find their perfect spot. But today he's almost completely hidden under the live rock. I don't know what's going on ):

IMG_6949.JPG


IMG_6948.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top