• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wicked Chalice Bright orange with green and blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaugermeister

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
204
Reaction score
50
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold to me as a orange crush chalice and turned into something much more wicked. Pictures really don't do this chalice justice (either that or I just can't take pics!) haven't seen this 4sale anywhere else!
The lighting shown in the pics is 14K DE Phoenix Bulb no other atinics. this chalice GLOWS under blues.

shipping will be done at buyers risk, but I will show you all of the packaging materials that I will use before shipping for your approval.
Shipping will be done via the carrier of your choice just let me know when and where you would like it sent.

Price will be $250 shipped! I will also toss in something extra to ease the cost of shipping.

DSCN0668_zps96083535.jpg


DSCN0666_zps7ffd5f2b.jpg


DSCN0660_zpsff8f6d96.jpg


DSCN0654_zps545a3962.jpg


DSCN0648_zps0813ab4e.jpg
 
The current buyer backed out , bump to the top of the list!
 
price drop to $210 shipped! need this to move folks make me some offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top