Will a copperband eat my RFA and BTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigB72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

BigB72

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
71
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bad Aiptasia problem and I’m thinking about getting a copperband to help. Will the copperband eat my rockflowers or bubble tip?
I have tried f- aiptasia but there are so many little ones I cant seem to get them all and they are in my Zoas I do not want to kill my Zoas
No sure if this is the right spot to post This
 
Is an aiptasia a tube worm?
 
I think he meant to say that generally the only thing they eat that they shouldn't eat are tubeworms. Just FYi not all copperbands will eat aptasia, many will but there is no guarantee.
 
My copperband doesn't touch aiptasia. I think you're better off with a filefish or peppermint shrimp.
 
The copperband will not mess with those anemones. I have one in my tank with bubbles, ritteri and carpet.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top