Will adding coral with Dinos cause a Dino outbreak in DT?

Dinodanger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nano which currently holds all my coral if I transfer the coral with Dino on the plugs etc will it cause and outbreak in my main display that doesn’t have Dinos?
 
I have a nano which currently holds all my coral if I transfer the coral with Dino on the plugs etc will it cause and outbreak in my main display that doesn’t have Dinos?

Dinos are present in every tank, if conditions favor them they explode. So no, adding dinos to your DT should not cause a bloom if your DT params are in order.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top