Will Fiji Cube AIO Box work on tall tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vsrt17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Vsrt17

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2020
Messages
98
Reaction score
26
Location
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm interested in adding DIY Fiji cube aio box to my tank. However it is not a standard size, it's a 45 gallon 30inches tall. The aio box that would fit my tank LxW wise is the 40g breeder version. However the box would be suspended about 15in from the bottom of the tank. I plan to silicone it in place,

Does it matter that it's not at the bottom like a regular aio compartment?

Will I be ok with the 40gallon version on a 45 gallon?

Thanks
 
If you can make it stay at the water lever you want with silicon or magnets it should work. If you haven't ordered try messaging them and telling them what u need it for. I think they do custom ones.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top