Will purple firefish get along with a 3" picasso tf?

Makubex

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Messages
827
Reaction score
139
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a 125, lots of rocks
 
I’m going to say yes. Three inches is pretty small, but he’s going to get bigger. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a Picasso. They will eat all your cleanup crew for sure.
 
Are you sure? Im reading some posts where it says no they cant live together
 
I am not sure, but they may be fine until the trigger gets bigger. May not end well.
 
Picasso is pushing it a lot in a 125g. Is it already in the tank? You posted in other posts that you are adding a couple tangs too. That trigger is likely to get pretty aggressive being slightly cramped for space and territory.
 
Can i get more people involved in this thread pleasre
 
Can i get more people involved in this thread pleasre

Why, what are you wanting to hear? R. aculeatus gets big and aggressive, it probably won't work long term. A 3" specimen getting along with firefish is irrelevant when it'll eventually get 3x that size.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top