Will the Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 2 work on my Icecap Gyre 4k controller?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeilH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

NeilH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
Petersburg
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 2 work on my Icecap Gyre 4k controller? Wasn't sure if this was possible or not but I would like to only have 1 controller for both pumps if possible.
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
I'm wondering the same thing. Any answers?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top