My procurement of fish is almost complete for
Green Reef which is my 180 Gallon.
1. What is the one fish that you must have in order for your saltwater aquarium to be complete?
Blue Hippo Tang - I think all three of us would agree that
Green Reef would not be complete without
Dory
2. Name the fish that is the second runner up?
This is more complex - can't just leave it as second runner up.
- Starry Blenny - We all love
Ziggy - quite the personality (likes to play king of the mountain - sits on my wave maker)
- Oc. Clownfish -
Coral: she has been through a lot. Bullied, beaten up, growing up and getting pregnant (we think).
-
Clownfish -
Storm - mated with
Coral
- Our 2
Fighting Conchs (My wife loves to look for them in the sand - looks for their eyeballs)
- Our
CUC (My Ground Crew) can be funny too! - I have found the snails grouping together either hanging in the tank somewhere or I have found a few trying to escape from the tank. I found one on the top side of the center acrylic brace and 1 actually made it out of the tank over the canopy. I found him on the floor the next morning.
Now that the bullies are gone and hopefully the death as well (RIP:
Marlin (Oc. Clownfish),
Fishlips (Blond Naso),
Jacques (Cleaner Shrimp) and
Bubbles (Yellow Tang) - I just have 3 more fish to get so my Blue/Green Chromis will shoal/school. BTW I had 5 Baby BG Chromis, but three went exploring the overflow - never to be see again. Never found them in the overflow, sump or socks.
After this I want to learn a bit about Aquarium Photography and just watch everything grow. Oh, and More Corals please!