• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wobbegong paly frags and much more

The RR swap is in Pottstown and the DVRC swap is in King of Prussia.

That sounds like the cap I'm looking for, I'd take a bird of paradise frag too, but I'd need to figure out how to get it from you lol. looks like you're about 2 hours away so that makes it a bit of a trip.

I work in Quakertown once a week, that is about half way for both of us!
 
hey knockout! i split an order of frags and got your purple deaths and fire and ice. thanks! they are freakin sweet! the f and i's are small but look REAL nice under a mag glass. i cant wait till they start filling up the rock! the purples are absolutely killer! thanks again!
 
ahh you must be Franks friend!!! I am glad you like them... Yes the fire and ice are on the small side but trust me there are some even smaller and sweeter!!! enjoy!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top