Wondering what these lighter spots are- bad bacteria?

bbrklynn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Omaha, NE
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody-
I'm noticing some lighter/ white spots on some of my rock-
I haven't added anything but some copepods so I'm not sure where it could have come from... Should I remove the rocks?
My fish seem fine...
Help :/
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405128660.625711.jpg
 
Im not sure what white spots your referring to, tough to tell, but white spots in the middle of coralline growth is dead coralline. But, coralline will grow in different shades also, could be light pink to dark purple.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top