• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wooden Reef Wall Sculptures $55 Shipped

Fishbone

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
250
Reaction score
17
Location
Mokena, Il
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These are all in very good condition and have hanger for the wall beside the small crab. Selling the lot for $55 shipped.









 
Last edited:
Most are around a foot I would say. The biggest fish maybe 18". There is a 12" ruler in one of the pics for scale.
 
Just sent PM...I will take them.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top