Woodstocks lookin not so hot

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
2,220
Reaction score
1,844
Location
Chicago, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!!

I picked up this frag of woodstock palys a few weeks ago. They haven't been looking too great, they've typically looked like this since I've had them, if anything slightly less stellar.

Paramaters are all in check. I just want to see what everyone thinks in regards to their health. Do they look ok? Should I try to relocate them? Currently they're sitting on the sand bed with slightly above average light, and slightly above average flow.

Thanks for the help!!! :ear:
 

Attachments

  • woodstocks.jpg
    woodstocks.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 133

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top