!!!!!!!!!!Worship Worthy Milli Pack!!!!! Collectors only

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Battlecorals

Aquazic Culzure
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
17,305
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I hear you guys loud and clear. No one wants the cheap crap! I guess I can't blame you. Enough of the no name Blah wild whatever packs. No more guys. I'm done.:sure:

From now on I will provide you with the good ****. Don't ask me what I was thinking trying to push all that crap on you guys. I am an aquaculturist primarily.:xd: I have not even tapped into my rich supply of home grown beauties and for that I am sorry.

Nobody wants cheap ugly crap. I get it. Loud and clear!!!!


So to start off on the right foot this time , here is an unbelievable collectors only milli pack

SOLD

1. Roks Thunderstorm milli
2. The actual real milli maddness
3. Ultimate frags Insane sunset milli
4. ORA Rose Milli
5.BC thanksgiving Milli!
6. Snipers Bubblegum
7. Palmers Blue
8.BC ******* insane watermelon. Brand new release
9. OG Bubblegum

IMG_1328-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well I think technically the Jose is a prostrata and I though about including it but didn't for just that reason....... But what the heck. you talked me in to it. Lets make it a 10 pack!

The lucky buyer will get the infamous Jose rainbow as well.:haha:
 
Dang Adam, sweet pack! The BC insane watermelon is really sick man! :xd: I need that one!

Well like I said, I really don't know why I've been hoarding the pretty stuff. Just trying to break even on the wholesale garbage I'd been getting I guess.

AC frags from now on folks. That's what I'm good at.

Now if I can just get to mastering my camera so you could really see what these things look like on your screen I'd have something.:D
 
Oh man!I forgot all about the milli madness!That is such a great piece! I forgot how nice it was! That is one insane piece when treated fairly!
 
How about $105.00 shipped That's all I got and these are my dream millis you can keep the Jose and rose as I already have it haha lol but seriously lol oh how I hate medical bills!! I'll just stare qt these and dream sweet pack man!
 
Well I think technically the Jose is a prostrata and I though about including it but didn't for just that reason....... But what the heck. you talked me in to it. Lets make it a 10 pack!

The lucky buyer will get the infamous Jose rainbow as well.:haha:

Jesus your killin me. I want that Jose bad anyway. And it looks like each peice is 1.5-2" too! Only got about a quarter of the dough though. My money will be str8 in about a week and a half. If I send you a list do you work out frag packs? PM me when you can./ Thanx
 
Ok Reef I'll take 105.00
















































































Just kidding,

I am sorry man. I wish I could.

The good news is that this one is still available though.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top