Worst and best website to buy fish from?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2021
Messages
54
Reaction score
40
Location
columbus
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to see people’s thoughts!
 
I will just say asking for the worst has a good chance of just getting the thread shut down. Generally if a thread turns into negative feedback about a vendor (even if not an R2R sponsor) then it usually gets moved to vendor feedback and all but the OP messages are removed. In this case I assume the whole thread would just get removed.
 
I will just say asking for the worst has a good chance of just getting the thread shut down. Generally if a thread turns into negative feedback about a vendor (even if not an R2R sponsor) then it usually gets moved to vendor feedback and all but the OP messages are removed. In this case I assume the whole thread would just get removed.
 
I will just say asking for the worst has a good chance of just getting the thread shut down. Generally if a thread turns into negative feedback about a vendor (even if not an R2R sponsor) then it usually gets moved to vendor feedback and all but the OP messages are removed. In this case I assume the whole thread would just get removed.
Can you not edit a title after posting it?
 
And what place has the cheapest stuff. I need a orange spot blenny and clingfish pair idk where to buy wm
 
Price is not a factor more like Good customer service and healthy fish
 
liveaquaria.com = one of the worst because so many of their fish come in with diseases or dead imo.
Best TSM and marinecollectors.

to get cheap fish like cling fish its best to have the LFS order them for you for cheaper than paying liveaquaria, then u get to see it alive before you buy it
 
liveaquaria.com = one of the worst because so many of their fish come in with diseases or dead imo.
Best TSM and marinecollectors.

to get cheap fish like cling fish its best to have the LFS order them for you for cheaper than paying liveaquaria, then u get to see it alive before you buy it
yeah imo I see abunch of nightmare threads about live aquaria
 
it is a shame because although the information on liveaquaria.com is great, it seems after being bought and sold a couple of times that the quality of the fish has declined a lot
 
What about saltwater fish same as live aquaria?
 
liveaquaria.com = one of the worst because so many of their fish come in with diseases or dead imo.
Best TSM and marinecollectors.

to get cheap fish like cling fish its best to have the LFS order them for you for cheaper than paying liveaquaria, then u get to see it alive before you buy it
Tomorrow my white tail and wrasse are coming from marinecollectors!! :) hope it was worth the $$
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top