Wow 4-Killer New Rainbow Chalice Frag Packs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
66,258
Reaction score
68,434
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Rainbow Chalice Frag Packs available at worldwidecorals.com! All of these packs are what you see is what you get and these bad boys will not last long so grab them while you can!
rpack-1.jpg

Rainbow Chalice Pack #1
Special Price $1,199.00 was $1,547.00
rpack-2.jpg

Rainbow Chalice Pack #2
Special Price $1,199.00 was $1,547.00
rpack-3.jpg

Rainbow Chalice Pack #3
Special Price $1,199.00 was $1,547.00
artboard_4rpack.jpg

Rainbow Chalice Pack #4
Special Price $899.00 was $1,247.00
 
NICE!
 
Them packs are fire the supa fly in #2 is amazing someone is going to be extremely happy. Glws guys.
 
I have all of these and I'm still contemplating a pack. Nice stuff per usual guys! The supa fly in #2 is supa sweet.
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top