WOW Huge Raffle Prize...You Can Win This Beast

Reef A Palooza California

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
138
Reaction score
126
Location
Anaheim, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
abyyyy.PNG

Thank you to Abyzz for their raffle donation. Buy raffle tickets for your chance to win this beast! #reefapalooza #reefapaloozacalifornia #rap #fragswap #california #reefapalooza2018 #abyzz
 
90 plus exhibitors! Reef-A-Palooza California is next weekend at the Anaheim Marriott! It’s going to be AWESOME.
0d3696e5ac91aec42833987faa757b1c.png
agreed - it's looking like an awesome show. We are super excited. Stop by and see us at Booth 309.
 
My 1st time going can some one tell me how raffles work how much do tickets cost
Are raffles different Saturday from Sunday
 
My 1st time going can you guys exceplain how the raffle will work how much are raffle tickets
 
Sorry for double post forgot to ask will the prizes be the same on Sunday than Saturday and if I buy tickets are they valid for both days or just the one
What time will the rafle be held
 
My 1st time going can you guys exceplain how the raffle will work how much are raffle tickets
You must be present to win. There is a bucket for each prize. You place the tickets in the prize bucket that you want to win. We typically raffle off 60-90 prizes per day.

Sorry for double post forgot to ask will the prizes be the same on Sunday than Saturday and if I buy tickets are they valid for both days or just the one
What time will the rafle be held
Raffle tickets are $20 for a sheet of 26 tickets. There is 1 stub per sheet so you have less numbers to keep track of. The prizes are different each day and each day, great prizes will be offered. Raffle is at 4pm daily.
 
One more question do I have to print tickets or can I just show up with digital copy ?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top