• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wow wow wow Living Reef Orlando

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

slipondajimmy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
294
Reaction score
2
Location
Orlando Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this place several weeks ago and was 100% impressed. Well finally I got a light, and felt the need to go purchase a few new pieces for the tank. They have such a great selection and prices that you cant walk out of there without buying something. Im going to have to do an end of the month purchase I think....

Here are a couple of shots of what I bought an hour after being in the tank...




 
Nice!
 
They have an amazing selection. There was something else I was eying that I am kicking myself in the butt for not getting . But im not going to get out of control this time around hahaha
 
Yeah, that place always has good prices, and its not even on sale. Nice ricordea btw.
 
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top