Write a review and earn Casino cash!

Paid up!!
 
I even got INTEREST on my 1g woot!.. Rev I wab joo meng!
 
eye wab joo 2 meng
 
BMAC and PMAC is DA BOMB!
 
LOL! Honestly I do it to give away, but sometimes I spend it! LOL! I just gave away 75,000 for the shirts and the reviews. :)
 
I dont mind getting some as last week i was 60,000.00 and the riches man now I beg for loot lol
 
review

did a review on Reed Mariculture but only section close to being relevant was food. Hope that's ok

Tj
 
PAID up and thanks!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top