• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: 6x54W or 6x80W T5 Fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter pdiehm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

pdiehm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2014
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
584
Location
Delaware
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a fixture on either of the sizes, probably prefer the 6x54W, and ATI, since I know it has 2 cords and 2 channels, but not opposed to other options

I also have a ReefBreeders Photon 48 that i am willing to trade if interested + cash or straight up.

Looking to sell the Photon 48 for $300, which is about what I am trying to spend on the T5 light fixture.
 
I have a 48x8 ATi dimmable with new bulbs
Also, it's only 1 cord and has 2 channels.
 
8 bulb is too wide for my tank. Only 18" wide. If I remember the 8x54 is 22" wide
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top