• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wtb ati 36" or 48" 6-8 bulb fixture

ATI 48 Inch Powermodule T5HO High-Output Fixture
I'm asking $400 for the ATI Powermodule 8x54 watt T5 fixture. All 4 fans and ballasts work. There are no noticeable dings or scratches. One of best T5 unit's I've have ever seen. It was used on a 48"L x 28"W x 19"H 120 gallon SPS dominate tank "bubblewoods" Reef Savvy tank. This is not a SunPower, this is not dimmable. I have some bulbs I can include
ATI discontuned this product but I pasted the product info below:
ATI 48 Inch 8x54W Powermodule T5HO High-Output Fixture Information
ATI 48" 8x54W Powermodule T5 High-Output Fixture complete with individual parabolic reflectors for each bulb made from silver-coated 98% reflective German-made aluminum, active cooling system w/ 4 fans, built-in electronic ballasts, acrylic shield, two 10 ft power-cords and a sleek, adjustable "Grip-Lock" style hanging kit.
Common Sizing Guideline: soft coral tanks up to 215 gallons, mixed reef tanks up to 175 gallons and SPS dominated tanks up to 145 gallons. Recommended Tank Depth: up to 30" with carefully planned placement of corals. Power Consumption: approximately 432 Watts.
Dimensions: 46.3" x 17.5" x 2.3" (L x W x H)
Features:
Unbeatable Performance: Superior design and high-end components produce 50% more light than most other equally sized T5 fixtures. Active cooling system allows bulbs to run at a more optimal temperature improving both bulb output and bulb life.
Energy Efficient: Produces up to 50% more light than most other equally sized T5 fixtures without using more energy.
Stylish European Design: Sleek, heavy-duty silver colored body is durable and rust-proof and only 2.3" high. All components including the T5 ballasts are enclosed inside the fixture housing. The only items external to the fixture are a small junction box, 2 power-cords and an AC-DC Adapter to power the fans.
Independent Lamp Control: Fixture is wired with 2 bulbs on one power-cord and the other bulbs on the other allowing for independent control and dawn-dusk simulation.
Quiet, Cool Operation: Runs cool and produces virtually no noise.
b034b3813b1025d2a9a0d074d814ba53.jpg

88278fee9c008a80ea0236b7b29e92c7.jpg

d4f69654ea2971dab860445cc042844f.jpg
 
^^ these are excellent fixture^^ better then a 8 bulb sunpower
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top