• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB berghia nudibranch for aiptasia

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
1,740
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Titles looking for 1/2 nice sizes. Tired of using Aiptasia X
 
If you google you can find some for sale. I bought like a dozen from Salty Underground and they were all big and healthy and cleared my Red Sea Reefer 350 of aptasia in under two weeks. They even laid eggs!
 
If you google you can find some for sale. I bought like a dozen from Salty Underground and they were all big and healthy and cleared my Red Sea Reefer 350 of aptasia in under two weeks. They even laid eggs!

Was looking for a local first maybe so I don’t have to pay for shipping
 
Get a matted filefish - worked wonders for me and is a model community citizen.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top